LaunchBox Community Forums

After update font is Hard to read

tjtj

I'm suddenly having this same problem in launch box where the fonts became super small and almost impossible to read... doesn't seem to be a way to fix this- what i did temporarily was lower the windows default resolution from 4k back to 1080P .... its better but the fonts are still UN-proportionally small.

I'm wondering what changed... I did upgrade to Widows 10 build 1903 recently... could this have anything to do with this? Anyone else have this problem? any ideas to fix this?

• 5 months later...

I had also this problem today. It was after the windows update.

The solution for me was:

• Right-click the launch box file and select Properties.
  • Click on the Compatibility tab.
  • Under "Settings," click the Change high DPI settings button
  • Under "Program DPI," check the Use this setting to fix scaling problems for this program instead of the one in Settings option.
  • Using the available drop-down menu, specify whether an app should use the display DPI settings when you sign in to Windows 10 or when opening the app. -> Choose app
  • High DPI scaling override checked to Application

With this i was able to make the application font and text work as before.

Edited by Sérgio Rodrigues
font problem