LaunchBox Community Forums

Xenia wont launch through launchbox

jmega

Hi guys i have a question i have xenia downloaded and launchbox i can launch xbox 360 iso's through the emulator but when i launch them through launchbox I get this a target error but when i right like and check the directory path is right and when i right lick and laucn the emulator it boots the games just not when i double click on the game this pic is what i get does anyone know why its giving me a error? Im new here so thanks for any help in advance.

launch box with xbox error.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
3 hours ago, drewjbx said:

hey retro, do you know if there is a way to have LB open xenia in FS?

Run a game and hit F11 to send to Fullscreen. Then exit the game. Next time you launch it should remember that and go fullscreen. If not follow the steps below.

In >Tools>Manage Emulators edit Xenia. Then in the Running AutoHotKey tab paste the following code. The sleep portion is just to delay the code from entering F11 to fast.

Sleep, 2500
 SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
 Send {F11}
 Return 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Run a game and hit F11 to send to Fullscreen. Then exit the game. Next time you launch it should remember that and go fullscreen. If not follow the steps below.

In >Tools>Manage Emulators edit Xenia. Then in the Running AutoHotKey tab paste the following code. The sleep portion is just to delay the code from entering F11 to fast.

Sleep, 2500
 SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
 Send {F11}
 Return 

Xenia not remembering fullscreen from F11... (Feb 20 2020 build)

The AHK code works though, thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2020 at 1:27 PM, Retro808 said:

Sleep, 2500
 SetKeyDelay, -1, 110
 Send {F11}
 Return 

That AutoHotKey is amazing!

4 hours ago, Koroth said:

Xenia can go fullscreen using the command-line parameter:  --fullscreen 

Of course you can use an AutoHotKey script, but a command-line parameter is always going to be more reliable.

1179510674_Schermopname(37).thumb.jpg.e8ff45de6fd10db67d3adc70e6b0b65d.jpg

This is definitely the cleaner way. Unfortunately, when I posted the AHK option my set-up would not use the command line. It just kept going windowed. So had to force it there.

• 6 months later...