LaunchBox Community Forums

Multiple updates - won't start. *fixed*

KillerQ

Hey, All.... 

For some reason, update 10.3, 10.4, and 10.5 all popped up and started installing back to back to back just now... Then a beta started installing after that, and now LB or BB will not even start, lol. 

Is there a backup file I can manually revert to without being in the app to recover a backup (the new feature)? 

Update **

I located the beta 5 install exe in the Launchbox folder and simply reinstalled that update again. That fixed everything. 

Thanks! 

Edited by KillerQ

Just now, Jason Carr said:

Eek, that's weird. You can run the 10.5 updater from the LaunchBox\Updates folder and just manually install to the correct folder.

Too funny! I was typing that I had done that just as you posted that. Worked flawlessly. Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a technical question I'm not a computer guy I just installed beta flight 10.6 now none of my XJBF 428 flight controllers will work. beta flight doesn't work the comports ( just says manual selection) won't work since I updated beta flight to 10.6.0 which it suggested every time I turned it on and used it.

nothing works does anybody have an answer for me because now I can't fly any of my drones because I can't set my receivers and transmitters up through beta flight

14 minutes ago, Johntheplumber said:

I have a technical question I'm not a computer guy I just installed beta flight 10.6 now none of my XJBF 428 flight controllers will work. beta flight doesn't work the comports ( just says manual selection) won't work since I updated beta flight to 10.6.0 which it suggested every time I turned it on and used it.

nothing works does anybody have an answer for me because now I can't fly any of my drones because I can't set my receivers and transmitters up through beta flight

What now ?

38 minutes ago, Johntheplumber said:

Hi John, I think you're probably on the wrong site. This is for the LaunchBox software, and has nothing to do with drones.

• Haha 2