LaunchBox Community Forums

Having to renew my lisence?

flatuswalrus

I purchased a license on the 4th of February 2018. I have been having so many issues with RA lately I decided to wipe my entire LB/BB/RA, so basically everything. I just downloaded LB again and it says my license is no longer valid even though I was successfully updating to the latest LB the whole time. I just wanted to see if this is how it is supposed to work or if I will have to purchase again? Thank you.

What type of license did you purchase? If it was a year license then you would need to download the last version your license is entitled to if it was a life time license then you should contact support@unbrokensoftware.com and tell them your lifetime license is saying its expired.

2 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

What type of license did you purchase? If it was a year license then you would need to download the last version your license is entitled to if it was a life time license then you should contact support@unbrokensoftware.com and tell them your lifetime license is saying its expired.

I was sure I purchased a lifetime one but it must have been for a year. I am not upset about it, I just was not sure how it worked but I am happy to purchase again and will do a forever license this time. Thank you for replying.

On 3/14/2020 at 1:42 AM, DOS76 said:

did you pay $50 or $20? Also as a heads up there was a price increase recently and life time is now $75

Oh okay, I just purchased a life time license and it was $30. It was going to charge me $40 or $50 but when I uploaded my old license it changed it to $30.

1 hour ago, Dane said:

Oh okay, I just purchased a life time license and it was $30. It was going to charge me $40 or $50 but when I uploaded my old license it changed it to $30.

Yeah those who bought a license before the price increase this year were grandfathered into the old pricing structure.