LaunchBox Community Forums

AllNightLong

thimolor

• 1 month later...

Any idea why after updating Launchbox, my games no longer show up in "all games" in certain  views with this theme? If I cycle through views, some do show my games, but when using my preferred view, they do not show up. It only shows one game (last game alphabetically). I tried reinstalling the theme with no luck

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2021 at 7:57 PM, cor094 said:

Any idea why after updating Launchbox, my games no longer show up in "all games" in certain  views with this theme? If I cycle through views, some do show my games, but when using my preferred view, they do not show up. It only shows one game (last game alphabetically). I tried reinstalling the theme with no luck

I have no idea. The theme is quite old, so there might be some compatibility issues with the latest launchbox versions. You could try to rebuild the theme with the latest community creator tool.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, jajm1991 said:

Can we have a PC banner too? You know like an actual PC gamer and not those Microsoft prehistoric hardware ones we already have on the theme :v. 

A very cool GPU like the Asus 3 fans Strix Series of cards on the background would be legit!

2 hours ago, jajm1991 said:

A very cool GPU like the Asus 3 fans Strix Series of cards on the background would be legit!

How are you still using this theme? I just can't believe it :) You could just search the web for nice looking images and crop them to fit the theme and then just add the logo over it. Basic stuff.1598958203986.jpg 

Frankly the shading and image filtering in the default theme is pointless and quite bad. Should replace all the platform images to unfiltered versions.