LaunchBox Community Forums

AllNightLong

thimolor

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, releasedtruth said:

I love this theme, but it doesn’t seem to work right for me. Overlaps and gaps on the platform select screen and the game level views only the basic list view works. Loads of potential though

Posting some pics of what you see would help with troubleshooting. 

3 hours ago, releasedtruth said:

I love this theme, but it doesn’t seem to work right for me. Overlaps and gaps on the platform select screen and the game level views only the basic list view works. Loads of potential though

There were some problems on 4:3 screens. It's really hard to get those fixed and keep 16:9 ratio working also. The way elements are streched is troublesome especially with textfields and wheels. I'am currently making another theme called Mausoleum, which should work better on 4:3 screens also.

• 1 month later...
On 8/27/2020 at 4:46 AM, releasedtruth said:

May remove the game description that covers the video tomorrow to let the theme vids shine.

i really LOVE this theme too  !!!!

i really want to remove  Gamedetail over Video snap and the black Fade.  

how to do it?

Edit : Found !   Done :)  Perfect !

Edited by lovemakerz
  • Game On 1

• 2 months later...

I LOVE this theme and its become my new standard theme.  Two questions as I toggle the setup:

1) When I navigate into a platform, I love the side-scrolling CD-case view, but if you pause on a game it will transition into a video.  Is there anyway to stop this transition, so the view stays on the CD case?  I only want to see a video of the game if I navigate into the game's details.

2) Some of my platforms are missing background images.  Am I correct that the background images are pulled from the 'Banner' folder (just ensuring the image name matches the platform in Launchbox)?

3) Is the background lightning effect hard-coded, or can we turn it off?

12 hours ago, earthprime said:

I LOVE this theme and its become my new standard theme.  Two questions as I toggle the setup:

1) When I navigate into a platform, I love the side-scrolling CD-case view, but if you pause on a game it will transition into a video.  Is there anyway to stop this transition, so the view stays on the CD case?  I only want to see a video of the game if I navigate into the game's details.

2) Some of my platforms are missing background images.  Am I correct that the background images are pulled from the 'Banner' folder (just ensuring the image name matches the platform in Launchbox)?

3) Is the background lightning effect hard-coded, or can we turn it off?

Hi and thanks!

1. You would need to make changes using the Community Theme Creator Tool. (download the tool and my project files). I encourage you to try it out. You will not need to code anything.

2. Yes, for the view that uses the square banners, you put the images to the "banner" folder. For the "thunder" view you use the "device" folder.

3. Yes, you will need to use the Community Theme Creator Tool to remove the video.

Edited by thimolor
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Love this theme, great work!
I am missing icons for WiiU and Windows - Any chance these can be added. I can see someone has posted a WiiU one above, can this be added in automatically or do I need to manually add it in.

On a minor note, some of my arcade playlists/categories come up with the default arcade playlist, icon you've provided. Looks ok but it would be be great to get separate icons so they match the rest.

53 minutes ago, Piregg said:

Love this theme, great work!
I am missing icons for WiiU and Windows - Any chance these can be added. I can see someone has posted a WiiU one above, can this be added in automatically or do I need to manually add it in.

On a minor note, some of my arcade playlists/categories come up with the default arcade playlist, icon you've provided. Looks ok but it would be be great to get separate icons so they match the rest.

With icons you mean banners? Big images with device and logo? You need to manually load and put the image in the right folder. I have provided the templates to make more banners. Unfortunately I don't have the time to add any new ones to it at the moment.

I have mine set to squares, rather than the big banners. I'll download some of @struisje's for the Wii U. thanks anyway.

Anyone have a windows or pc one for this theme please?

edit: oh wait, just seen that their is a WiiU one in the raw files, will have to figure out why its not applying!

edi 2: found a windows one in the comments as well :)

Edited by Piregg

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 8:32 AM, Piregg said:

I have mine set to squares, rather than the big banners. I'll download some of @struisje's for the Wii U. thanks anyway.

edit: oh wait, just seen that their is a WiiU one in the raw files, will have to figure out why its not applying!

Where is that? I’m trying to find a PC or Steam banner. I’ve imported my Steam games. I usually use Steam Big Picture Mode and I have all my games there including non-Steam games and I’ve imported all of those into a Steam platform but the general image it pulled for the platform is out of place with the rest of the other platform images.

7 hours ago, Rockovissi said:

Where is that? I’m trying to find a PC or Steam banner. I’ve imported my Steam games. I usually use Steam Big Picture Mode and I have all my games there including non-Steam games and I’ve imported all of those into a Steam platform but the general image it pulled for the platform is out of place with the rest of the other platform images.

I found them in the actual comments on this post, a little confusing. Here is a link.. https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/2483-allnightlong/page/2/?tab=comments

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 7:32 AM, Piregg said:

did you happen to ever find out why the raw version didn't apply for you? I'm having the same issue.

• 3 months later...

Hey thanks for this theme, it’s exactly what I wanted and imagined a frontend should look like. 

I only have one request. Any chance a 3DS device image could get added? The one in the folder Images>Platforms>Device. It’s the only system that seems to be missing, for me at least.

20 hours ago, Doonyolyo said:

Hey thanks for this theme, it’s exactly what I wanted and imagined a frontend should look like. 

I only have one request. Any chance a 3DS device image could get added? The one in the folder Images>Platforms>Device. It’s the only system that seems to be missing, for me at least.

Do you have Photoshop or Gimp? You should be able to make it yourself:

• Thanks 1