LaunchBox Community Forums

MGPR.exe games used in launchbox

Can not seem to figure out why the command.exe shows up. I went back and followed your instructions to the T. Game loads great but command messes it up and when you close it game stops. Loads direct without LB just fine and is great. Just cant seems to make it work in LB.

it does open game up in a very small window with no control even though that cfg file has all my settings in it. I get this, it does open with no command prompt like Lord Monkus steps but his with bat file opens up in full screen with control but I do get the command prompt right after. Crazy!

Capture1.PNG

I wanted to let you know your method was on point! Once I made the corrections via tab for all my settings config saved them. I closed it, reopened it and Boom! Game on. I appreciate everyone's help and advise, Thanks to Neil, Lord Monkus and for sure JoeViking! You guys rock....

• Game On 1

Off subject still about LB/ Big box. I have noticed that if I leave the Laptop race cab alone for more than 15-20 mins Bigbox will stop and system goes back to my wallpaper? I am using attract mode and it all works great when being used it does not cut off at any time just when system is left alone for that time. I have changed all my settings on my Asus Laptop so it should not go to sleep. I wanted to know if you have encountered this and maybe you can advise if I am missing a step on attract mode or if it may be a Laptop setting. Below is what I am running  2018 Asus model any help would be appreciated. Thx

* The Monaco GP games are working awesome by the way!

Snapshot.png

• 2 years later...

Resurrecting this old thread - I'm using  Monaco GP Remake (MGPr) v1.4.6) in BigBox and would like to get the Marquee to display on my second monitor.

I've got the monitor set up correctly for every other emulator apart from Daphne and this one - does anyone know if there is a way i can resolve this and get it to display?

When the game is running, I can see that the marquee has launched when I alt tab but it's not displaying in my second monitor.