LaunchBox Community Forums

Citra won't open games from LB

Stashdragon

3 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Can you post a pic of the edit emulators screen for Citra? Since the games work in Citra there is likely a setting issue in LB.

Post a pic of the Details Tab and the Associated Platforms tab.

Also, I tried using Citra within Retroarch and when I try to launch the game nothing happens. I've downloaded the core and everything but it just does nothing. 

22 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Can you post the images actually requested, double click on citra there and post a image of that.

Sorry, I could have sworn I uploaded an updated image yesterday... When I went to type this response again the image showed up. Weird. Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding. 

image.png

That details screen for the emulator looks fine.  Make sure you Game is pointing to a (correct) rom file.  Best to use the Browse button rather than manually typing it in.  The only way I was able to replicate that particular error was when I pointed it to a file not recognized by Citra.image.thumb.png.abafed8ab9674ed84b5c46d93f885dbb.png 

If it still doesn't load after verifying that, see if you can load it from the command prompt.  Open the command prompt from your 'nightly-mingw' folder and type

citra-qt.exe "D:\roms\Nintendo 3DS\Mario Kart 7-USA-Rev 1-Decrypted.3ds"

(adjusting the folder/file_names accordingly and don't forget the quotes).