LaunchBox Community Forums

19 hours ago, oblivioncth said:

I might be forgetting a few other changes that would be needed in other XML files. If you have the time I'd just redo the import once again with the latest upload.

You should probably also delete the Player-Produced Perlis XML, and then run LB to let it clean out everything related to it in order to make sure the old one doesn't stick around since the filename will be different and it won't see them as the same playlist.

Ok hold on, there might still be an issue. Investigating.

@SiriusVI Turns out that LB seems to be enforcing some changes to playlist file names that I don't believe it was in the past. That, or it wasn't an issue previously because there weren't any playlists with the right name to make the issue apparent. So it keeps tweaking the file names after an import, causing the mismatch (I kind of already said this in my initial post on the issue, but the problem affected things more broadly than I thought.

So, I still would delete those two playlists, since they seem to have names with the issue. Then, try out this build and let me know if that fixes the issue for you with a re-import. I did more through testing and things appear to be in order now after the changes that went into it.

Obligatory "backup your files first".

6 hours ago, oblivioncth said:

@SiriusVI Turns out that LB seems to be enforcing some changes to playlist file names that I don't believe it was in the past. That, or it wasn't an issue previously because there weren't any playlists with the right name to make the issue apparent. So it keeps tweaking the file names after an import, causing the mismatch (I kind of already said this in my initial post on the issue, but the problem affected things more broadly than I thought.

So, I still would delete those two playlists, since they seem to have names with the issue. Then, try out this build and let me know if that fixes the issue for you with a re-import. I did more through testing and things appear to be in order now after the changes that went into it.

Obligatory "backup your files first".

I restored my backup before I used the v13 importer for the first time and did a fresh import with your new build. It seems to have worked perfectly now. Thx!

4 minutes ago, SiriusVI said:

I restored my backup before I used the v13 importer for the first time and did a fresh import with your new build. It seems to have worked perfectly now. Thx!

Cool. Thanks for testing. Third time's the charm I guess.