LaunchBox Community Forums

eXoDOS v5

DeadVoivod

2 hours ago, DeadVoivod said:

Well the torrent is actually 562, so you say that if it is installed, the size stays the same? I thought games would be installed individually, thus making it way bigger than 562GB? 

I think this is what you are asking so....

Torrent = 562 GB

After Running Setup = 637 GB

Installing every game = 1285 GB (estimated since I don't have all the files in one location)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I installed ExoDos v5 and for some reason the playlist called "installed eXoDOS Games" wont update when I install games. I merged the collection with my current launchbox setup and have the exodos games on another drive (I just had to update all the data files to reflect the other drive). the plugin he made is what's controlling adding the "Installed" tag to a game once you play it, but does anyone have any ideas why his plugin wont work in my setup? has anyone successfully merged exodos V.5 with their current setup and got that playlist to work?