LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade Not Showing Up in Big Box

ltearth

Some details.

I added a few MAME roms manually, but Arcade in BigBox isn't showing up as an option. I tried changing themes to see if it was a theme issue, but no luck.

Also, I tried following the large thread on why MAME games won't open from Launchbox/BigBox, but I can not get mine to work.

Thank you!

Does the platform show up in LaunchBox?

What version is your Mame and Mame roms? Are you using standard command line Mame or an offshoot like MameUI?

In LB go to >Tools>Manage Emulators and edit your Mame. Post the following pics:

1. Pic of the Details tab.

2. Pic of the Associated Platforms tab.

Then Right Click and Edit a game. Post the following pics:

1. Pic of the Launching page.

2. Pic of the Emulation page.

10 minutes ago, Molojolo222 said:

Weird. You added MAME arcades through the import and then associated MAME as the emulator. Then you can launch games through launchbox for MAME, but when you open bigbox there's no arcade option to choose?

Yes thats correct. I added some console emulators afterwards, but those show up fine in BigBox. Not sure what is different. I compared the others to the arcade under manage platform and everything seems fine. 

I uninstalled all themes and used the default one and its still not showing up.