LaunchBox Community Forums

Close Active Window option missing in 11.8?

rom116

Hey everyone.  I recently built a new arcade machine and I am using IPACs for the first time, i've typically used USB encoders.  I have the IPACS setup as keyboards and I noticed that the option for "Close Active Window" is missing.  So I set the "Exit" command to the ESC key and all was fine.  At first I didn't think it would be an issue as MAME games exit with ESC key and it takes me back to BB.  But when I close MAME launched via retroarch core (some games I prefer retroarch because of the ease of shaders) it kills the game but MAME is stuck trying to close within the retroarch window.  Am I missing something?  Doesn't seem like it should be so hard...lol

I setup the standard AHK emulator script for retroarch, but sometimes MAME still hangs in the background.  I've attached a screenshot

Screenshot (10).png

Edited by rom116