LaunchBox Community Forums

Delete does not delete everything anymore

DeadVoivod

Just wondering why it is hidden now and you're getting pointed towards that option?

A lot of stuff annoying me in this new version. Adding images to games, add works normal, but instead when right clicking the image and having a list of options, I now have several subcategories and have to browse to the correct one for each image. Whose idea was that? Or did that also get some hidden option in the menu?

Is that customizable? Several image options I don't need, can I put just the ones I need for myself? If not, should be considered for the future. 

6 hours ago, DeadVoivod said:

Ok, so even though the box "allow deleting ROMs when deleting games" is ticked (as it was by default), it does NOT actually delete the ROMs.

Not sure what you got going on. Just tested on several machines about 8 different platform/games and delete worked as should. I only tested deleting a single rom at a time. 

I'm also trying with one single ROM at the time. 

Nothing in my setup changed, files are not read-only. 

LB is not running in Admin mode. 

I even have 12.4 installed now. 

Strange that I lately have those several weird issues. Like not being able to add an emulator, which annoys my the most, or the super slow Emumovies downloads. Everything seemed to happen together. 

Edited by DeadVoivod