LaunchBox Community Forums

no video sound in attrack mode on main games wheel

andyco47

hi all

got a problem in bigbox i have 3 machine and all 3 are not playing no video playback sound in atract mode in the main game list.

i have try everything i can think of and nothing is working. it used to work ok before the update to 12.7.

any help please thanks.

i have just gone back to ver 12.6 and its fine with that.

Can you throw your \\LaunchBox\Data folder into a zip file and send it my way? Like to take a look and see if I can use it to replicate. We've gotten a few reports of this but I haven't been able to replicate. Hoping the data files will provide some much needed insight into the issue.

10 minutes ago, andyco47 said:

hi all

got a problem in bigbox i have 3 machine and all 3 are not playing no video playback sound in atract mode in the main game list.

i have try everything i can think of and nothing is working. it used to work ok before the update to 12.7.

any help please thanks.

i have just gone back to ver 12.6 and its fine with that.

12.7 added a new attract mode sound option under: Options > Sound > Attract Mode Master Volume

Check to make sure that is not set to 0%.

If you've verified that the setting is at an appropriate sound level, and you still don't hear sounds, you can provide the files that @C-Beats requested.

11 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Can you throw your \\LaunchBox\Data folder into a zip file and send it my way? Like to take a look and see if I can use it to replicate. We've gotten a few reports of this but I haven't been able to replicate. Hoping the data files will provide some much needed insight into the issue.

there u go pal

Data.rar

• 3 weeks later...