LaunchBox Community Forums

Yuzu with LaunchBox opening games

Ali

My guess is, that in Tools > Manage > Emulators > Yuzu, you don't have the correct command-line parameters set up. In the "Default Command-Line Parameters" field add: -f -g

You do not need to check any of the checkboxes.

554062708_Schermopname(132).thumb.jpg.76aacbfdbb9352a0e1377c09bbdcd219.jpg

For exiting yuzu go to the "Running Script" tab and add:

$Esc::
{
WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

2118590813_Schermopname(133).thumb.jpg.acd905b189ba78817125e6c4c463510d.jpg

But for future reference, if you have a problem with LaunchBox, it's better to post screenshots with how you have your emulators set up than to post a video that shows what you already described. 😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 2:33 PM, Your Friendly A.I Overlord said:

My guess is, that in Tools > Manage > Emulators > Yuzu, you don't have the correct command-line parameters set up. In the "Default Command-Line Parameters" field add: -f -g

You do not need to check any of the checkboxes.

554062708_Schermopname(132).thumb.jpg.76aacbfdbb9352a0e1377c09bbdcd219.jpg

For exiting yuzu go to the "Running Script" tab and add:

$Esc::
{
WinClose, ahk_exe {{{StartupEXE}}}
}

2118590813_Schermopname(133).thumb.jpg.acd905b189ba78817125e6c4c463510d.jpg

But for future reference, if you have a problem with LaunchBox, it's better to post screenshots with how you have your emulators set up than to post a video that shows what you already described. 😉

very helpful thank you!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, DarkJames82 said:

Hi so I got it to launch into full screen using -f -g

How ever when I launch a game it opens 2.

Any solutions?

How are you launching the game? Pressing enter, right click play, etc. Also does it only happen with this emulator or do you have the issue with anything you try and launch?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 3:46 PM, hyp36rmax said:

very helpful thank you!

This solution works well, thanks for posting it.  While it works, I do notice that the Yuzu main windows (which has all the games listed) opens momentarily before the full screen game actually loads.  Is there any way to hide that for a cleaner load?  I tried the options like hide all windows, agressively... , etc within Launchbox but they didn't seem to do the trick.  For RPCS3, I don't face this issue with the default command line paraments --no-gui

Is there something like that for Yuzu? 

Additionally, I'd request some help on launching RPCS3 games in full screen mode.  I'll dig into the emulator settings some more in the mean time as its probably something I may have missed.  So far the games launch maximized in a window and I need to press alt + enter to actually enter full screen mode. 

Thank you for your help.

Edited by linux