LaunchBox Community Forums

Neon deluxe arcade theme options screen.

Truest1

Not real sure how it's done via CTC but if you do the following the background should display correctly:

Open \\LaunchBox\Themes\Neon Arcade Deluxe\Views\OptionsView.xaml
Locate the image control who's source is backgroundoptions.jpg (was line 98 in my file)
Replace

Width="2194"

with

Height="{Binding ElementName=Canvas, Path=ActualHeight}" Width="{Binding ElementName=Canvas, Path=ActualWidth}"

Save changes

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

Not real sure how it's done via CTC but if you do the following the background should display correctly:

Locate the image control who's source is backgroundoptions.jpg (was line 98 in my file)
Replace

Width="2194"

with

Height="{Binding ElementName=Canvas, Path=ActualHeight}" Width="{Binding ElementName=Canvas, Path=ActualWidth}"

Save changes

Awesome thank you so much. I will try this tonight. And will get back to you. 

1 hour ago, C-Beats said:

Replace

Width="2194"

with

Save changes

Will this scale full screen for all 16:9 resolutions? That was the problem I had, it would display correctly on 4k and I think 1080p (cant remember well) but on other resolutions it was zoomed in or out, really strange lol

The way it works is that the image will now always take up the entire screen. To make that happen the image is stretched or shrunk until is big or small enough to fit on the entire screen. If the host machine's ratio is different than the image ratio (I assume 16:9) then yeah the image will look zoomed in compared to 16:9 users. Otherwise you'd either have to distort the image or have letterboxing.

If you want it to exactly match what you're doing in SystemView you'd just need to change the alignments from Stretch/Stretch to Top/Left and it'd be the same exact thing you have there.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

The way it works is that the image will now always take up the entire screen. To make that happen the image is stretched or shrunk until is big or small enough to fit on the entire screen. If the host machine's ratio is different than the image ratio (I assume 16:9) then yeah the image will look zoomed in compared to 16:9 users. Otherwise you'd either have to distort the image or have letterboxing.

If you want it to exactly match what you're doing in SystemView you'd just need to change the alignments from Stretch/Stretch to Top/Left and it'd be the same exact thing you have there.

I'll try it out soon, thanks man :)

12 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

This is an issue I never could tackle with the theme, hopefully some day I can correct this with a future release of CTC, or someone else can tackle the code.

Is there a way I can add rotating logo support to this theme? I forget who had a pack of clear logos that rotated I'm a circle. Would be nice to use those. 

11 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Replace

Width="2194"

with

Save changes

Thank you so much Bro, That did the Trick. Thank you thank you thank you.... All good now.

I've not used the theme enough to know what wheel/view you're referring to but if you look in the XAML file there is probably a "DoubleAnimation" changing the opacity from 1 to 0 and vice versa. Would just need to search for said animation then change the number to what you want.

7 minutes ago, C-Beats said:

I've not used the theme enough to know what wheel/view you're referring to but if you look in the XAML file there is probably a "DoubleAnimation" changing the opacity from 1 to 0 and vice versa. Would just need to search for said animation then change the number to what you want.

Perfect I will check this tonight. What axml file should that be? 

11 minutes ago, Truest1 said:

Perfect I will check this tonight. What axml file should that be? 

Depends on the view you are using. Look in your BB settings where you change the themes and it will tell you what view you have set. If you are using different views for each platform's game list then you can look inside the theme's folder. In there you will find a BigBoxSettingsOverride.xaml. Open that and it will tell you what view you are suing for the games level.

• 3 months later...
On 9/14/2022 at 3:37 PM, C-Beats said:

Replace

Width="2194"

with

Save changes

Thanks a ton @C-Beats this worked! I'm a bit late testing it out though lol ;)