LaunchBox Community Forums

CoinOps Redux V 1.06 - Ludicrous Speed Edition

necropath

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 2:54 PM, necropath said:

@BoxdgmHave you tried refreshing the images in Big Box or Launchbox? You may have the art in the wrong folder or have other art in a folder that has a higher "priority" to show up. The file names could also not be exactly named correctly. That's the best I can think of at the moment.

I figured it out, the issue I was having is I had imported many of my mame games using the USA rom and not the standard/parent EUR roms. The way it finds and matches up the cab art is by using the name of the rom or game executable and since many of my roms had a u at the end for USA they weren't being picked up.  So mvsc is what the cab art was labeled but my imported rom was mvscu, once I renamed the art .png's they were picked up right away. 

• 1 month later...

first of all i love this theme, great work. the only issue i have so far is after adding mame roms, it is displayed as ALL rather than ARCADE. @cybermat i see you have the same issue, did you find a solution?

i even found the image for ALL in a folder and replaced it with an arcade one but it still shows as ALL and only has arcade games within it.

is there a way of changing it? iv been trying for so long and getting frustrated by it.

thanks.

All arcade.jpg

4 hours ago, rmoss123 said:

first of all i love this theme, great work. the only issue i have so far is after adding mame roms, it is displayed as ALL rather than ARCADE. @cybermat i see you have the same issue, did you find a solution?

i even found the image for ALL in a folder and replaced it with an arcade one but it still shows as ALL and only has arcade games within it.

is there a way of changing it? iv been trying for so long and getting frustrated by it.

thanks.

All arcade.jpg

Did you refresh images in BigBox settings? If you don't refresh sometimes the old image stays cached.

Edited by Rlad

• 2 months later...

I know this might be general and not specific to this theme but, is there a way to blur out the background image in the game details screen? It's so hard to see the details and options with most of game backgrounds blending with the text. I'll attach an example pic. Thanks.

bigbox_background.thumb.png.46d0de013e63d65ccd64b6e41c47c0da.png

Edited by JayThe2nd

• 9 months later...

Nice it does run a bit faster. Found some issues. In games view 2 the arcade video snaps are not aligned correctly to cad screen. Also the box art and cart or CD images don't show anymore in games view 4. As well. 

Also in platform view 2 I believe the one that has icon in middle. When you go into a wheel and then come back out the games view. The platform wheels don't show till we move the joystick again then them magically reappear. Hope to see these fixes on the next version would be awesome thank you. Love this them keep up the good work.