LaunchBox Community Forums

is the LB Game Database working properly ?

Elhora

Hi, i dont know if i missed something about it, but it's been few days that most of my submissions to the LB Database are randomly still pending while they have been validated  9 times for 0 negative vote... (some are validated at 3 or 4 votes, others are still pending at 9...)

is it the new normal or there is a problem i'm not aware of ?

Capture d'écran 2023-03-11 150453.png

On 3/11/2023 at 6:06 AM, Elhora said:

Hi, i dont know if i missed something about it, but it's been few days that most of my submissions to the LB Database are randomly still pending while they have been validated  9 times for 0 negative vote... (some are validated at 3 or 4 votes, others are still pending at 9...)

is it the new normal or there is a problem i'm not aware of ?

Capture d'écran 2023-03-11 150453.png

Thanks for the report. This should have been resolved over the weekend. I had put in some recent changes that unfortunately temporarily halted the change promotion process.

After being back to normal, It seems this problem is happening again. (Many of my submissions are still pending while they have a dozen of positive vote, but only 1 rejection - it seems that all my submissions that have at least 1 rejection, no matter how many positive they have, stay in a pending state)

On 3/19/2023 at 7:00 AM, Elhora said:

After being back to normal, It seems this problem is happening again. (Many of my submissions are still pending while they have a dozen of positive vote, but only 1 rejection - it seems that all my submissions that have at least 1 rejection, no matter how many positive they have, stay in a pending state)

Apologies, the previous issue with changes stuck in limbo was unfortunately reintroduced because a stored procedure got reverted (it was my mistake). Apologies for that (again). That has been fixed.