LaunchBox Community Forums

Pause screen works for all emulators but pcsx2 and duckstation

Jass_167

1 hour ago, Jass_167 said:

it is working but its very weird lol thank you very much. is there no way to just tell ppsspp to stay full screen?

I do not think so. If I remember correctly this issue also affected running PPSSPP through RocketLauncher. I believe their PPSSPP module had a ResumeEmu command in the script for restoring upon exit from Pause. 

On 7/21/2023 at 11:59 AM, Jass_167 said:

@skizzosjt thank you, i apricate the help

I can confirm I have same behavior you report. when I activate the Pause Screen it will return to a windowed mode. It takes two F11 key presses (or equivalent like what Retro and you did) to return to actual fullscreen. This looks a little "flashy" due to seeing the window quickly resize but it will fix the issue in the sense of keeping it all all automated. so what Retro and you did is the same difference. What I did was this

Send {F11 2}

• Like 1

@Retro808 @skizzosjt omg i found a better solution. So after doing alot of googling and hoping i found a way to keep ppsspp in fullscreen after using the pause mode in (LB/BB). So basically, go into your ppsspp folder and access Memstick/ psp/ system/ ppsspp configuration file. edit the file and change "fullscreenmuli" to true and it will stay Fullscreen

Screenshot (145).png

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2023 at 10:22 PM, Jass_167 said:

@Retro808 @skizzosjt omg i found a better solution. So after doing alot of googling and hoping i found a way to keep ppsspp in fullscreen after using the pause mode in (LB/BB). So basically, go into your ppsspp folder and access Memstick/ psp/ system/ ppsspp configuration file. edit the file and change "fullscreenmuli" to true and it will stay Fullscreen

Screenshot (145).png

I had a quick search around in the emulator's UI to see if I could find such setting, didn't find it, but didn't look too hard either. I wonder why this seems exclusive to just the ini file. seems related to if you wanted to stretch the game window out across multiple displays. either way, it does the trick, so thanks for sharing!