LaunchBox Community Forums

Videos marquee

atalec

42 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Someone is/was making some for games (no platforms) and posting here. Unfortunately if you want them you have to download each file individually. The user uploads one at a time instead of in a bulk easy download. 

Actually if you go to my last page and back track just a little bit I had a user request everything I have. It takes me a lot of time and effort so it's been a slow process but I have some grouped together if you back track enough

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:24 AM, atalec said:

Thx a lot 😉

Hi atalec! I think you were talking about pademonium at the start of your message but it is no longer part of the forum.
Currently he is by far the one who built with his buddie Salt Trader the most impressive collection of animated marquee.
To have been contributor I believe that in total I must have downloaded

more than 1 terra of media (and I am only paid a symbolic 2€ to access it)!

It's definitely worth it especially since the rest of the content is really above anything I've seen so far.
and yet I am quite picky and quite critical.

Edited by Beetlejuice29