LaunchBox Community Forums

Turn off auto importing of Windows/Steam installed games

TheMadMan007

I built a new PC today and moved my LaunchBox drive into it. I installed Steam and downloaded a few normal and VR games. I ran LaunchBox to test out some NES and other games to make sure all emulators ran fine, and after LaunchBox updated, it auto imported my Steam games. I absolutely do not want this as I keep my LaunchBox strictly for retro and want it portable as well. It also removed all my other "Windows" games that I had setup like various older PC games like No One Lives Forever 1 and 2 and others. How do I turn this off completely? 

• 4 months later...
23 hours ago, JoeViking245 said:

Nah, it's still there. ;) 

image.png.f2e874da8d5b51026848c1fac08f9fef.png

Un-check the box. Or set everything (or just some) to None.

image.thumb.png.ecd9c36c4be64d06fc590e72cc0f72c9.png

22 hours ago, C-Beats said:

Use the top most check box, there is a bug (that is corrected in current beta) where if that top check box was checked and the storefront was set to "None" installed games would sometimes be auto-imported.

Thank you! All where set to "None" but the auto-import at the top was ticked. Hopefully unticking that fixes it.

• Like 1