LaunchBox Community Forums

Xbox/Microsoft Import Problem

laxflex

Getting the attached notification when trying to import xbox games. I am definitely connected to the internet and I did sign in successfully. I have also played/loaded all the games I am attempting to import.

Possible service or permission issue?

LB - xbox.PNG

Edited by laxflex

Thanks again for your help. 

FWIW... I updated to 13.9 BETA and still get the same "Your Account Cannot Be Accessed" notification for xbox/windows import. For EA games, I can get through the sign-in process but it does not correctly detect which games I have available. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, lordraven1 said:

On version 13.11 and issue still hasn't resolved, even after forcing new login attempt.

We just tested this internally have haven't seen any issues with logging into Microsoft/Xbox. The problem listed in this post was resolved, but if you are still experiencing a different issue with the login, open up a new thread with more detailed steps of what you are doing and the error you are receiving.