LaunchBox Community Forums

Epic games login for storefront

Darthan

I had this happen yesterday as well. I'm resetting/rebuilding up my arcade drives. I took a look at my javascript and launchbox settings. Everything looked fine. Just tried again a few hours later last night and everything worked no problem. Didn't really change or do anything. 

The other thing tho, when it did import the games list. It only goes to import 102 of my 450 games. For reasons which I found on another thread, which makes sense, but still totally sucks.

Not sure if there is a work around for that yet. If not, I will likely skip adding it to launchbox (for now) and continue to use it from the epic games launcher. I do have massive hard drives, but only like

to keep installed for Epic Games, what I might be playing at the time. 

Hi together,

I can confirm. I have the latest Java version 8, Update 401 installed and cannot log in using my Google account. I only get this red letters with the information to turn on JavaScript.

I would be very grateful for any solution

Regards, Russel

We will be taking a look at this to see what we can do about it before next release.

We haven't made any changes to the Epic Games login code, so we can only assume Epic is undergoing another change to their system.

22 minutes ago, faeran said:

We will be taking a look at this to see what we can do about it before next release.

We haven't made any changes to the Epic Games login code, so we can only assume Epic is undergoing another change to their system.

Hi @faeran

I can confirm that here on my end the login finally worked properly as of yesterday.

• Thanks 1

Code changes have been made that should appear in the next beta release to correct. Epic changed their login screen and is using bad captcha code. We were able to make a change to help get around that issue thankfully.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, faeran said:

Please update to the latest beta and see if that solves the issue for you.

I updated and it was solved, the problem now is that it cannot find games from the Microsoft store, no error appears either, it simply says on the final import screen that it cannot find games and that I should make sure I am connected to the internet.