2. Nintendo 3DS Video Snaps HD Pack

58 video snaps hd pack for Nintendo 3DS

271 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

3. iShade's 3DS Video Snap Collection

BEFORE YOU READ ANY FURTHER:

Make sure you unzip this archive with 7zip, otherwise you'll have an error prompt saying the file is corrupted. (Not sure why it does that for WinRar, but the solution is simple at least)
    Unfortunately, it seems to only contain most of the footage from just A-N, and somehow became corrupt and canceled the rest of the footage that I intended to upload. It's alright, though, much better than nothing in the end.
    I'll try to update these whenever I can. I have a lot on my plate currently but version 2.0.0 will have a much more completed list. Please sit tight and thanks for your patience!

Quick disclaimer:
    Very few of these may not have audio.
    Some of these are also in the form of montages to capture the best parts of an otherwise slow-paced game. 

If you don't mind either of those for some, then you should be fine overall. 
    For the most part, these are all straightforward uncut footage cropped to fit the 3DS's aspect ratio without stretching or compressing any of the dimensions. 

As far as I know, this is the closest you'll find to a dedicated HD 3DS video snap collection on the internet, so I'll try to update these and accept requests as much as I can. 
    Hope you enjoy!, here are some examples of what to expect:

Animal Crossing_ New Leaf.mp4 Bravely Default.mp4 Hatsune Miku_ Project Mirai DX.mp4 Mario & Luigi_ Dream Team.mp4 Miitopia.mp4 Tomodachi Life.mp4 Game List.txt

These were used in my video on the most ideal way to emulate the Nintendo 3DS, if you're curious on how to capture footage this way.

1,013 downloads

(0 reviews)

16 comments

Updated

4. ABeezy's Nintendo 3DS 2.5D Box Fronts

I am here to share another high res uniform set with all of you,

Looking what's out there for 3DS there was nothing that was uniform in both sizing and placement of the "Nintendo 3DS" banner. I wanted to make a set that was both high quality and has uniformity when scrolling through the platform of games. This set is done in a 2.5D approach like many of my other sets where carts/discs come in some type of case. This set contains every NTSC game that has been released to date. This set has a count of 418 Nintendo 3DS games. 414 + 4 of the "new Nintendo 3DS games".  I have named this set using the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the naming differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking. I would also like to say thank you to Diskmach for providing me with a set of flat 3DS covers to implement into these set! Enjoy everyone! As always if any issues are spotted please let me know!

As included as a bonus are a sub folder filled with some first party Mario games that received an alternate release red case. I believe I have added all the games I have seen with the red case but if there are more please share a link with me and I can create that as well.

460 downloads

(0 reviews)

6 comments

Updated

5. Nintendo 3DS 3D Box Pack (540)

This is a complete set of Nintendo 3DS 3D game boxes, some with spine art some without. There are 91 boxes with spine art (all that I could find) . @diskmach's database is attached, many thanks for his help. If anyone knows where I could find more complete covers could you please post a link.
    LIST OF BOXES INCLUDED:

Nintendo 3DS.xml

1,443 downloads

(2 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

6. Nintendo 3DS eShop 3D Box Pack (550)

This is a complete collection of 430 Nintendo 3DS eShop 3D Boxes. @diskmach's database is attached. There is also a separate file with some extra eShop 3D Boxes included.
    Nintendo 3DS eShop.xml
    LIST OF BOXES INCLUDED:
    My other Nintendo 3DS 3D Boxes can be downloaded here also:

636 downloads

(1 review)

1 comment

Updated

7. 3DS Eshop 2D box art

3DS Eshop box images that i made up for my setup..There are over 430 boxes. Hope this can be helpful to someone. I named the system according to WiiWare etc.

161 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Nintendo 3DS Themes (16::9)

Themes for Nintendo 3DS.
    I have a couple of The Legend of Zelda 3DS themes here:
    YouTube playlist:
    1. Metroid: Samus Returns

468 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments