LaunchBox Community Forums

PASC V3.zip 1.0.1

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Enhancements

·       The UI has been re-designed

·     5 Views per Platform and Game (4 x Horizontal and 1 Text)

·       The supplied Configurator.exe makes it easy for the end user to personalize the Theme from color options, wallpaper, video borders, video border overlays and the use of Clear Logos, Boxes etc..

·       Contains a new plugin, game genre and play modes are now represented with the use of icons!! The typical “Action;Platformer;Shooter” text is no more!

·       Code and graphics have been optimized, ensuring the user experience is not degraded even when the Theme is running on a lower spec system.

Note:  Theme works very very well on a GPD Win2, no performance issues whatsoever.

Thank you to the following: -

@HugoBR

@harryoke

@Grila

@eatkinola

@Undertherainbow

A very special thank you to @Rincewind, his valuable time, contributions and ideas pushed me to develop a far greater theme than I had originally planned or imagined.

Setup

1. Unblock the .zip file once downloaded

2. Install the 3 fonts located in the fonts subfolder

3. Click the PASC V3 Configurator.exe  - This will allow you to personalize the appearance.

Customization Examples

image.thumb.png.824bddb50cd70e1b5c548c9f114d434c.pngimage.thumb.png.44141dc5ebb5a6f361c7dcd5cd46e7cd.pngimage.thumb.png.4fac8fd117c463e6667d229eae22254d.png

PASC_V3.rtf

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Rincewind

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great theme, what I really like is that you can create your own .PNG files for the video border or platform overlays and the customizer automatically finds them, saving having to edit any code at all.

Link to review
Undertherainbow

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This theme really did step up the game in theme development in launchbox ,loading custom artwork per game/platform is really something ! And u can even choose/create a custom video boarder of ur desire.

• Like 1
Link to review