About This File
Explanations in English: https://github.com/daerlnaxe/Pack-My-Game/blob/master/README.md
Explications en Français: https://github.com/daerlnaxe/Pack-My-Game/blob/master/README-FR.md
Beta version: don't change anything in LaunchBox. Use it only with roms !
What it does:
- It copies then compress everything about a game contained in the db of LaunchBox app.
- It generates a short xml file with the main information about the game
- It takes images, pdf manual, video, music, rom file.
- It takes also the cheatcode files if you fill the path ('GameName-.')
- It generates a tree view file.
- 7z and zip compression
- Backup datas about a game from LaunchBox xml
- When PackMe run, creates an enhanced xml file, adding missing paths, additionally to the original backup
- Permits to choose manually video, music, manual if db don't mention paths.
- Contextual menu permits now to make some operations to construct the workfolder, to compress it later.
- Because as a french gamer i wanted to save everything i fill about my games and keep it for later, just in case there was a problem, reinstall or whatever.
- Use it only with roms.
- Don't move or delete files from the source (never)
- It asks before to overwrite roms, manuals, music, video that are in the working directory meanwhile the copy (the target directory)
- Currently it asks a global permission to overwrite for the image/pictures files, even if there is no image file in the the destination folder.
- The clones are added only if they are grouped with a main in LaunchBox
- Compression 7z and zip
- It logs everything during the game treatment in a window, and a file.
- Work in progress: Eliminate duplicates images files function in contextual menu (md5 calcul)
- Filter platforms
- Double Security on work folder
- Find a better way to handle images files
- Correct the english version
- Carroussel to see image files to overwrite etc... (if necessary)
- Mode silent without box prompt ? (All overwrite)
- Mode silent without log window
- Edit info in short list ? => it means to load total information of the game.
- Splashscreen on loading
- Ameliorate config with own browser system and box path editable
- md5 Compareason ?
- Move VFolder, HFolder, copyfile, reconstruct path (set a security basic path option)
About EBGame.xml and OBGame.xml.
This xml files are a first step to reinject games in LaunchBox xml files, but keep in mind, it's a beta. This is why i didn't make a function to do it, to test,before, the reliability, so wait before to do it manually, please, or do it at your own risks.
What's New in Version b188.8.131.52 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.