LaunchBox Community Forums

ABeezy's Sony Playstation 2 2.5D Box Fronts 2.0.0

(2 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Hey all, got yet another MASSIVE "2.5D" set that admittedly took too much time, but I digress.

There are a few other PS2 sets that do exist out there however the difference here is the colors are more accurate, the resolution is higher and the set is uniform. This set was complied from a very nice full high res scan set. This set will be part of a uniform series with more platforms to come that use the same exact DVD case style template along with same size dimensions and high resolution artwork. This set like all of my sets includes a uniform "Playstation 2" banner when scrolling through your games for nice uniformity. This is all 1,790 released NTSC PS2 games following the no-intro naming scheme. When dropping these in your Launchbox build there may be a few boxes that do not autoload due to the name differences between how Launchbox scrapes the games and what no-intro names them. Therefore you may have to manually update a few images to your liking or use an alternate name within Launchbox itself. Also contained within this set is a second folder with 14 games that received special edition releases. This should cover anything but as always if anyone notices any errors please let me know. Enjoy!

Also for those interested, you will find I have a matching PS2 disc art set which you can find here.

Edited by ABeezy13

What's New in Version 2.0.0   See changelog

Released

All files are the same except I have replaced FIFA 13 with the accurate Latin release box art.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Game On 1
  • Unusual Gem 4

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Hazuki

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

If you are looking for PS2 boxart, you have come to the right place because this is the best PS2 Boxart on the entire Internet

• Like 4
Link to review
Mr. Shiver

These are awesome and thank you for making this happen I've been using these for quiet a while. Is there a version of this set without the dvd case border to use with LBs new 3d models, and these uniform matching covers are perfect. So I was wondering if there's a set like that floating around.

Link to review