LaunchBox Community Forums

Modern Mini 1.0.0

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

This is a theme based on two themes.

One is ClassicMini from @Grila https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/35204-classicmini/

And the unfinished theme "Red 84" from @Jegeroel https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/35634-red-84/

This theme is only possible with the helping hand from @Grila and his magic (and fast) codding skills.
I only did the layouts (Kinda, because mostly it's based on what Grila did and Jegeroel) but I did some touches here and there.

Also, I strongly recomend using @reignstumble console Artwork Packs : https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/33483-reignstumble-console-artwork-pack/

The main focus is to have the video playing in the Background and launch the game right away.
But if you want more info about the game (like the ROM filename) take a look on the details page.I've been using this theme for about two weeks, and haven't encountered any problem on it.

If someone needs the PSD files, so they can change the buttons layout, feel free to PM me and I release the file.

Again, it wouldn't not be possible with the help of Grila!
I hope you guys enjoy it!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So awesome, well done!

I am having a little issue though, for me the Sega Master System doesn't change, I amended the Sega - Mastersystem.png to exact naming I called it "Sega Master System" but still no change. I edited the platform in normal Launchbox UI and deleted the stock image to just use this banner but still no change?
Additionally I have Genisis then Megadrive (PAL) and Megadrive (Japan) but as they use Genesis they only populate the Genesis image?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

My favorite theme so far! I love how the video keeps playing when you select a game, other themes don't do that. Very slick and minimal, great work!

This is a fantastic theme, super simple, elegant and looks just great. I have run into one little problem perhaps you could advise me of a fix for? Playlists are not working well - the Playlist menu features HUGE text, once you select a play list it's all good, but the list of Playlists is rather broken :-( 

Any ideas?

sTeVE

Edited by jetbootjack

Hey great work and the theme looks awesome. I have a problem with the console Artwork Packs that is available to download, where do i extract this and what other configuration is needed? I've tried multiple locations but still no luck :(

Great job, this must be my new favorite theme! Thanks!

P.S. I made PlayStation versions of the 'controls' images for this theme for anyone interested. (Credit where credit is due, Icons originally created by Daniele Desantis, so not my work, I just quickly applied them to this theme)

detail_controls.png

game_controls.png

platform_controls.png

On 6/26/2017 at 4:40 AM, jetbootjack said:

This is a fantastic theme, super simple, elegant and looks just great. I have run into one little problem perhaps you could advise me of a fix for? Playlists are not working well - the Playlist menu features HUGE text, once you select a play list it's all good, but the list of Playlists is rather broken ?

Any ideas?

sTeVE

Great theme!  I'm having the same problem as jetbootjack, though:  over-sized text in the Playlist and Platform Category views.  Does anyone have an idea as to why this might happen - an option that can be changed?  Thanks in advance for a fix.

Platform_categories.png

Playlists.png

On 9/2/2018 at 11:00 AM, thatkookooguy said:

looks like the console Artwork Packs : https://forums.launchbox-app.com/topic/33483-reignstumble-console-artwork-pack/ doesn't exist anymore

any idea where I can find it again?

thanks! great theme!

I was searching for it too.  I forget how I found this, but here it is: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/130-reignstumbles-console-artwork-pack/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JohnDaimer said:

Good topic, someone has the ReignStumble console icon pack, I could not find it and the links of the previous comments are down 

No, it was removed after a request from the author.