LaunchBox Community Forums

Omni 1.7.0

(3 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

"Omni" is a prefix meaning "all", in that regard this theme strives to do "all the things" in ONE theme!

Omni has both a content view selector and game details selector that lets you choose the content view and details view that looks best to you. There are 15 different configurations to choose from! All of these settings are saved in a ThemeValues.xaml file that allows you to customize them EVEN MORE!

NOTICE: Omni requires LaunchBox v13.6 or greater!

What's New in Version 1.7.0   See changelog

Released

THIS THEME NOW REQUIRES 13.12!!!

- Improvement - Added the advanced search help popup that was added in 13.12. If you do not want this popup to display at all you can alter the ThemeValues.xaml file and set SuppressSearchPopup to 1 and it will no longer display.
- Fixed - Made modifications to Game Details to hopefully eliminate the stuttering issue. Let me know if you do not see it resolved.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This looks great, but I'm not understanding how you got the views you showcase here with it. I've downloaded and installed this on the latest beta build but I don't really see how I can get rid of the left side menu and make it collapsible as the one in the first picture... the problem exists for me with all of the examples pictured here. I'm not really understanding what I'm missing. I assume there must be a settings menu somewhere that I'm overlooking?

::EDIT::

Alright, I literally figured it out the second I hit the post button. I found the show/hide menu. I think I'm there now. Looks great, thanks!

Edited by Whatscheiser

11 hours ago, Whatscheiser said:

This looks great, but I'm not understanding how you got the views you showcase here with it. I've downloaded and installed this on the latest beta build but I don't really see how I can get rid of the left side menu and make it collapsible as the one in the first picture... the problem exists for me with all of the examples pictured here. I'm not really understanding what I'm missing. I assume there must be a settings menu somewhere that I'm overlooking?

::EDIT::

Alright, I literally figured it out the second I hit the post button. I found the show/hide menu. I think I'm there now. Looks great, thanks!

Glad you were able to figure it out. Let me know if you run into anything else.

After trying it I can only say that it is beautiful. My new default theme. Thank you for creating this marvel.

• Thanks 1