LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox X by Cookz718 (Cookee Astro) 1.0.0

(2 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

black22.thumb.jpg.28ba86602b33fab0038de05035cecb99.jpg

DEMO:

Here's a new theme i've been working on, the first theme for me to ever release. I live in florida and wanted to release this before i get hit with Hurricane Irma as you guys can see its really bad.. But anyways I Simply Wanted to make 4K / Simplistic Theme and here it is.

LaunchBox X is a BigBox theme designed for the usage of Full Screen 4K Platform Images & 4K Backgrounds.

clear logo replaced with Banners that i've created (If you can create your own good if not ill be doing my best to post as much as possible).

OPTIONS SETUP

• Default Startup View: Platforms
• Games List View: Vertical Wheel 1
• Platforms List View: Platform Wheel 1

• Game Image Type: Boxes

• Show Clear Logo in Game Details
• Show Platform Clear Logo In Games List
• Use Platform Fanart Backgrounds
• Use Platform Device Image Backgrounds
• Use Platform Clear Logo Backgrounds (if neccessary)

TRANSITIONS

Everything to Fade.

Hope everyone in the community enjoys its not much but its extremely simplistic / organized and of course.. 4K !!

*NOTE*

The Platform Backgrounds are already included within the ZIP Files. Also i have included the Startup for this theme along with the Move / Back / Select sounds and a few Clear Logo designs that i made for this theme (will continue to add more once this hurricane is over).

DOWNLOAD THE 2 FONTS PROVIDED AS WELL !! " GOTHAM BOOK REGULAR & ZONA-PRO "

Incase of any ERROR for the system display this is the image, save it in the Image/Core folder under "System"

System.thumb.jpg.3f69afa5abaf83f9822245a7f3bf84c8.jpg

Special Thanks to  @neil9000 & @keltoigael for helping me fix the little errors jejejeje nd also to @harryoke with the crazy themes !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

CookeeMonstr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Thanks for re-uploading it and fixing the error !! Now its working properly (even tho before you erased it & re-uploaded I read the error that was made jejeje) Good work mate !

• Thanks 1
Link to review
LogicalEgo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

I am giving this a 5 rating based on the potential that I see here. Continue working on your theme to perfect it and stay safe in the upcoming weather. 

• Thanks 1
Link to review