LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox X by Cookz718 (Cookee Astro)

Cookz718

LaunchBox X by Cookz718 (Cookee Astro)

View File

black22.thumb.jpg.28ba86602b33fab0038de05035cecb99.jpg

DEMO:

Here's a new theme i've been working on, the first theme for me to ever release. I live in florida and wanted to release this before i get hit with Hurricane Irma as you guys can see its really bad.. But anyways I Simply Wanted to make 4K / Simplistic Theme and here it is.

LaunchBox X is a BigBox theme designed for the usage of Full Screen 4K Platform Images & 4K Backgrounds.

clear logo replaced with Banners that i've created (If you can create your own good if not ill be doing my best to post as much as possible).

OPTIONS SETUP

• Default Startup View: Platforms
• Games List View: Vertical Wheel 1
• Platforms List View: Platform Wheel 1

• Game Image Type: Boxes

• Show Clear Logo in Game Details
• Show Platform Clear Logo In Games List
• Use Platform Fanart Backgrounds
• Use Platform Device Image Backgrounds
• Use Platform Clear Logo Backgrounds (if neccessary)

TRANSITIONS

Everything to Fade.

Hope everyone in the community enjoys its not much but its extremely simplistic / organized and of course.. 4K !!

*NOTE*

The Platform Backgrounds are already included within the ZIP Files. Also i have included the Startup for this theme along with the Move / Back / Select sounds and a few Clear Logo designs that i made for this theme (will continue to add more once this hurricane is over).

DOWNLOAD THE 2 FONTS PROVIDED AS WELL !! " GOTHAM BOOK REGULAR & ZONA-PRO "

Incase of any ERROR for the system display this is the image, save it in the Image/Core folder under "System"

System.thumb.jpg.3f69afa5abaf83f9822245a7f3bf84c8.jpg

Special Thanks to  @neil9000 & @keltoigael for helping me fix the little errors jejejeje nd also to @harryoke with the crazy themes !

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Cookz718 said:

I think its because you have that banner / Device cover.. Have you tried to Refresh All Images ?

because the background covers for me are Launchbox/Images/Platforms/Device 

and from there i get my wallpapers

I tired refreshing that didn't work.

I am a little confused about the folder scruture you talk about isn't it just the theme structure that matters not the ordinary LB structure.

the theme is Launchbox X - images - platforms - Device.  

1 minute ago, ALIE said:

I tired refreshing that didn't work.

I am a little confused about the folder scruture you talk about isn't it just the theme structure that matters not the ordinary LB structure.

the theme is Launchbox X - images - platforms - Device.  

usually yeah but the images for the background is in the Launchbox X theme folder which is : Launchbox - Themes - Launchbox X - Images - Platforms - Device
(sorry i may have written it wrong the first time)

1 minute ago, Cookz718 said:

usually yeah but the images for the background is in the Launchbox X theme folder which is : Launchbox - Themes - Launchbox X - Images - Platforms - Device
(sorry i may have written it wrong the first time)

No i don't think you wrote it wrong that's the structure the theme has on my pc 

1 minute ago, ALIE said:

Default LB platform clear logos? 

i guess.. I mean you know when you go to Launchbox Folder and you click Images -  Platforms and then you have all the platforms there and when u click on each it has sub folders that would say Fan Art / Clear logo etc. in those folders i have it empty.

NOW.. in the Launchbox X theme folder in Images - Platforms - Device is where i have all the backgrounds setup. and every time i start up bigbox works perfectly fine

4 minutes ago, Cookz718 said:

i guess.. I mean you know when you go to Launchbox Folder and you click Images -  Platforms and then you have all the platforms there and when u click on each it has sub folders that would say Fan Art / Clear logo etc. in those folders i have it empty.

NOW.. in the Launchbox X theme folder in Images - Platforms - Device is where i have all the backgrounds setup. and every time i start up bigbox works perfectly fine

Ok those aren't a big deal. I will try deleting them