LaunchBox Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh I think you got it. I did not include clones when I did my filter list. I am going to re do it with clones and see if that helps. But good eye!
  3. Goodnight I'm having a problem where, when I open Steam, I can't play on Retroarch through launchbox, the controls take about 1 minute on average to be recognized by Retroarch, when I close Steam and restart, the problem is fixed, has anyone already experienced it? that's why? Do you know if there is a way to solve it with some configuration, on Steam or elsewhere? thanks
  4. Today
  5. I'm having the same problem with trying to customize my playlists and my searches led me to this thread. How does LaunchBox fill in the Version field? Does it get it from the Games DB or does it fill it on based on whatever is in parentheses in the file name? Either way, since it sounds like the only way we can easily filter out one type of version from our playlist is if the version field separates each one with a semicolon, it's there any way to automatically do that? Like I have so many games in LaunchBox that it would be impractical for me to manually add semicolon to every game's entry. Or maybe can I suggest an improvement where when importing your ROMs, it will recognize the multiple versions and automatically separate them with semicolon? Thank you.
  6. Submitted to the DB Bass Rush: Ecogear PowerWorm Championship (N64) New Old
  7. Hard to say without screen shots of your emulator settings in LB. There are a couple threads already on setup but here are the settings below that work assuming your .atari800.cfg file is working/setup outside LB. With the CFG you don't have to deal with any command line parameters in LB.
  8. Popped in a few games and changed the emulator But games do not play i know there is more to this ... any tutorials so i dont bother you? I am new at this. I have become very familiar with the standard emulator rom process NES, Gameboy Sega etc ... This is the first time i am trying to get a computer like atari 800 to work Games wont play - however as a stand alone emulator they work
  9. Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

Enjoy
  10. Will try it again. Even the new systems I added, number of roms don't match what is in the folder.
  11. Hi So can i just use my existing Emulator i have and use some kind of command line to run it? What do i use in LB to import the .atr files in LB? Many thanks in advance.
  12. Can we get better/misisng logos for the following games please. They are all for the C16/Plus4
  13. No problem. It's what we do. Your Game is pointing to "punisheru.zip" (the USA version) and you show the zip for "punisher.zip" (The World version). Do you have "punisheru.zip" in that folder? If not, you can try to point to the World version (in the Launching section [just remove the last "u"]) and see if that works when launching from LaunchBox.
  14. Is there a way to edit the image group in Launchbox.? Possibly add back of boxes? Thanks
  15. Yes, LB works with Altirra or in your case the Atari 800 Emulator. The emulator you are running isn't Altirra, it is just running the Altirra OS. There is a separate Altirra Emulator here. LB is agnostic on emulators so if it can run via command line then will run in LB.
  16. Thank you for looking these over. I am thankful for you all. If we can't find anything I will just bring in the full set. and see what happens from there.
  17. Yesterday
  18. Hi - Sorry for posting this question in multiple threads but Zombeaver you seem to know this system the best. I got my atr files working fine as stand alone using this emulator does this work with Launchbox?
  19. dugan26

Atari 800

OH I am trying to use the atr files
  20. I was always told all required files are in the games zip file in a non-merged set. Checking one of the CPS1 games, they're not. I'd assume your titles.clones folder held a complete set, which should also have the file "qsound_hle.zip". Is that in Device file in there? Edit: I stand corrected. The file inside of qsound_hle.zip ("dl-1425.bin") is inside the CPS1 ROMs that require it [in a non-merged set].
  21. Had to ask. Can you share some screenshots of a game's settings for one that isn't working through LaunchBox? Edit the game and show one of the Launching section and the Emulation section.
  22. Yes of course, all things work in MAME!
  23. A non-merged set will have all the necessary file inside the respective games zip file (including BIOS). I would open stand-alone MAME, go to one of the CPS1 games and try to launch it. It'll tell you what the error is if it doesn't start.
  24. yea, using the arcade Italian database named it that.
  25. Oh holy crap that worked. Now I am having issues with cps1 2 and 3 not opening. I think my BIOS files are not being seen. Is there a place they need to be? This is a non-merged set with my bios files in bios folder under my the same games folder.
  26. I'd try adding another slash to the end of your path in your ini. The path having the period in it could be throwing things off since that file path as is reads as "The file called 'title.clones' located in 'D:'"
  1. Load more activity