Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

rockohoward

Members
  • Posts

    83
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rockohoward

  1. @davidkan1996 Did you ever get this figured out?
  2. @faeran I am trying to replicate adding a wall view within a theme on one of the nesica 2020 theme. I've tried through the XAML to replicate this and even brought it into CTC but I can't figure this out.
  3. Love what you've done so far. I shot you a DM
  4. @wallmachineis there an update on this project. I would love to tinker with this
  5. It's because that monitor is currently the primary display in BigBox. You will need to adjust that in your Bigbox settings to move another monitor as the main display and it will begin working again.
  6. I was coming on here to see if such a thing existed. Love the plug in, but would really love to see a feature where the clear logo pngs are transparent and you choose an option to layer them with fan art, video, etc. This would be great for Steam games as they feature marquee art and clear logos
  7. This might be a long shot. Sango Guardian Chaos Generation Steamedition
  8. Looking for a clear logo for Nobiteke! Byon Byon Daisakusen
  9. This is great. Thank you
  10. This one might be a long shot
  11. Yeah I could barely find anything that gave me a quality look at the logo. But thank you so much, gonna try to get some info added to the database on it shortly
  12. This one might be a tough one. NB Heartbreakers Advanced
  13. Amazing as always. Thank you
  14. This one's fairly new but can't find a good clear logo for it.
  15. Surprisingly there are no good transparent logos for Maximum Tune 3 on the internet despite how popular the racers are.
  16. Not much to be found on this unreleased game but this was the best logo I could find
  17. Haven't seen one for Dead Heat
  18. Possible clear logos on these?
  19. It's been tough trying to find decent logos for Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max and Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Tokumori
  20. Cant seem to find this one anywhere
  21. TBH i didn't know a PS3 version of the unreleased game was out there. I just looked it up today but love knowing thats a thing
  22. Cancelled 360 game Aero-Cross
  23. I wonder if this would be possible since i dont see a logo anywhere
  24. To work off that image provided and to make a presentable image is amazing. I havent been able to find quality scans online since this was a prototype. But thank you, this is perfect for frontend use
×
×
  • Create New...