-
Posts
83 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Downloads
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by rockohoward
-
A decent scan of the side art and marquee have been difficult to track down for a clear logo. But this pic should hopefully be helpful
-
You are a graphic artist god.
-
This one might be too busy but its the closest I can find to a good logo grab. This is for Wrestle Kingdom 2 on PS2
-
Here's one for Contra Evolution Revolution. Aside from the title screen, havent been able to find any other logo art other than this flyer
-
Haven't seen this one posted anywhere
-
Any chance on this one?
-
-
Youtube Scraper
rockohoward replied to srxz's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
Updated to the beta and it works now. So I guess its not working with 11.6 But I also ran into the same error as above -
Youtube Scraper
rockohoward replied to srxz's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
I'm on 11.6. I tried to redownloading and still the same issue as above. I can get into Launchbox but nothing when right clicking a title. Do I need to be on a beta build? -
Youtube Scraper
rockohoward replied to srxz's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
-
Youtube Scraper
rockohoward replied to srxz's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
Removed it and plugin options are not there when testing. -
Youtube Scraper
rockohoward replied to srxz's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
Not sure what to do as I have used powershell to attempt to unblock it and that didn't work -
Youtube Scraper
rockohoward replied to srxz's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
@srxz I am getting an error to unblock the Unbroken.LaunchBox.Plugins.dll. Theres no option in Windows under properties allowing me to do so. -
How is the progress coming on the project?
-
Is there an option to do this without having the Game Startup screen enabled? Also it would be a nice feature if you could select an application/emulator to direct it to while hiding other windows as well. Definitely helps when using a frontend and hiding some of the background windows for some emulators.
-
Any update on if the installer will allow you to install to the root of a drive? Installing and copying the files is still working but still tedious
-
Anytime I attempt it states: You must enter a full path with drive letter; for example C:\App or a UNC path in the form: \\server\share I was manually able to move it there and run the application from the root of the drive but anytime I get updates I get this error. Now I have to install it else where and manually copy the files to the root that its currently installed on. I was wondering if there is a way for the Wizard to allow you to either install it to the root or provide rar/zip files for updates to manually install.
-
Is it possible to allow installing/updating from the root of a drive in the future?
-
Loving all the new Steam import updates. My only wish is that the import wizard would allow you to choose the platform to install to instead of Windows. I have a Steam Platform on my set up and constantly having to change it is a bit annoying.
-
random gameplay Random gameplay videos on Big Box Platform section
rockohoward replied to 1stKaiser's topic in Noobs
Yeah it would be nice if it moved onto another random video instead of looping. I'm also curious why the random video option only works for platforms but not any other category like playlists, genres, etc. -
random gameplay Random gameplay videos on Big Box Platform section
rockohoward replied to 1stKaiser's topic in Noobs
Is there a way to make this work for playlists as well? -
Steam Tools Plugin
rockohoward replied to Nielk1's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
Happen to know which? I love Nielk1's plugin but would love to import to my Steam platform instead of the default Windows platform through LB -
Steam Tools Plugin
rockohoward replied to Nielk1's topic in Third-Party Applications and Plugins (Released)
Is this plugin still being worked on? -
random gameplay Random gameplay videos on Big Box Platform section
rockohoward replied to 1stKaiser's topic in Noobs
Is there a way to make it go to the next random video instead of repeating the current video once a video ends?