-
Posts
83 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Articles
Downloads
Gallery
Blogs
Everything posted by rockohoward
-
@davidkan1996 Did you ever get this figured out?
- 14 replies
-
- wall view
- theme design
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
@faeran I am trying to replicate adding a wall view within a theme on one of the nesica 2020 theme. I've tried through the XAML to replicate this and even brought it into CTC but I can't figure this out.
-
Love what you've done so far. I shot you a DM
-
@wallmachineis there an update on this project. I would love to tinker with this
-
I was coming on here to see if such a thing existed. Love the plug in, but would really love to see a feature where the clear logo pngs are transparent and you choose an option to layer them with fan art, video, etc. This would be great for Steam games as they feature marquee art and clear logos
- 199 replies
-
- third screen
- platform marquee videos
- (and 3 more)
-
-
-
This is great. Thank you
-
-
Yeah I could barely find anything that gave me a quality look at the logo. But thank you so much, gonna try to get some info added to the database on it shortly
-
-
Amazing as always. Thank you
-
This one's fairly new but can't find a good clear logo for it.
-
Surprisingly there are no good transparent logos for Maximum Tune 3 on the internet despite how popular the racers are.
-
-
-
Possible clear logos on these?
-
It's been tough trying to find decent logos for Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max and Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max 2 Tokumori
-
Cant seem to find this one anywhere
-
TBH i didn't know a PS3 version of the unreleased game was out there. I just looked it up today but love knowing thats a thing
-
-
I wonder if this would be possible since i dont see a logo anywhere
-
To work off that image provided and to make a presentable image is amazing. I havent been able to find quality scans online since this was a prototype. But thank you, this is perfect for frontend use