Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust

Members
  • Posts

    5,971
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    647

Everything posted by Mr. RetroLust

  1. Version 1.0.0

    389 downloads

    I decided to make another arcade ambience audio file composed from different sources on the internet, this time in the Japanese Arcades in legendary Akihabara, prepare for some crowded and noisy arcades lol The sound quality varies at some points but overall it gives a nice impression. You might also like the 5.1 surround mixes I made before: https://forums.launchbox-app.com/files/file/1715-arcade-diner-51-surround-ambience/ The way I use these audio files is just start the file with a media player before I open BB and then start some nice arcade games, it does add to the experience for me, although it could be wise to adjust the volume slider of your media player so you have the game you play set louder than the ambience unless you just love total sound chaos around you lol Have fun!
  2. What Neil said, also make sure "artwork crop" is turned off in mame.
  3. I don't understand can you give more details and screenshots?
  4. When I read that I figured he ment the last distribution before it'll become a paid version next.
  5. What's New in Version 2.6.1 - Increased delay of all scrolling game/platform notes, giving you more time to start reading before it starts scrolling.
    Amazing work and undertaking!!! Thank you so much @edgemundo for your hard and beautiful work, much appreciated
  6. Well theoratically I could but then I'd have to remove another view which in turn could be someone else's favorite view lol but if in the future they'll add more views I will definetly add it.
  7. That view hasn't been in this theme at all, you'll need neon deluxe arcade final (fading wheels) for that, which is discontinued but can still be downloaded under the download button
  8. What's New in Version 2.6 - Fixed slow animation full screen coverflow
  9. Thank you so much man! I cleaned up my messages too thoroughly as well. Yep thats him, don't forget to credit him @Antny
  10. Good luck man I was stupid enough not to take note of the people that helped out with the project so far when I deleted the page, there was one particular person that cut out many cabs (beside you of course, you did the most) but I forgot his name, I hope he'll forgive me.
  11. Ah that makes sense, thanks man!
  12. Do you mean what image is set, like when switching image views with controller/keyboard bindings?
  13. Yeah could be one of the betas as i've seen some weird images in one of those rows as well, like cart images instead of 3d box images.
  14. Thats strange, maybe ask Y2guru to see if he can shed his light on it.
  15. TUVWXYZ.zip
  16. RS.zip
  17. OPQ.zip
  18. JKLMN.zip
  19. GHI.zip
  20. Done_Neo_Geo.zip
  21. Done_F.zip
  22. Done_CDE.zip
  23. Done_#AB.zip
×
×
  • Create New...