LaunchBox Community Forums

DOSBox SVN Daum implementation in Launchbox

HYRO

Here is an updated version, with some changes, allowing it to handle mounts and be compatible with Launchbox's built in DOS installer. I have also tried to make the documentation clearer for this release. I used the CD version of MegaRace for my testing, but going back to the point I made earlier, there is a DRM free version of the game available, which does not require a CD (as there is most DOS Games). Any more suggestions are welcome, and I am happy to try and fix any problems.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/6/2016 at 9:23 PM, alec100_94 said:

Here is an updated version, with some changes, allowing it to handle mounts and be compatible with Launchbox's built in DOS installer. I have also tried to make the documentation clearer for this release. I used the CD version of MegaRace for my testing, but going back to the point I made earlier, there is a DRM free version of the game available, which does not require a CD (as there is most DOS Games). Any more suggestions are welcome, and I am happy to try and fix any problems.

hi,

do you have a link?

thank you

Ok, this is old, I was eventually planning to write a plugin based version (actually started on it), but that project has been shelved for now. As the original links are down (presumably due to a forum upgrade) I will re-up it, though this comes with absolutely no warranty, or extended support/updates. This is a debug build, so it has a message box with information/parameters in it. If anyone knows what they are doing feel free to change the code, but I will be making no further changes to this program. From memory to get it up and running you have to run the .exe from an unmodified dosbox directory in Launchbox, just ignore the .au3 if you don't know what it is.

Dosbox Version Selector.zip

• 2 months later...