LaunchBox Community Forums

Ahhh..., if you don't mind a 'potentially incriminating' question...

CadetStimpy

On 22/12/2016 at 5:40 AM, CadetStimpy said:

Over 2K?  Wow!  What are you going to do with them?

Good luck on the addiction.  I suspect many Forum members are similar addicts.  ;)

Well would you believe less than a week later, I sold 1860 games (and virtually all my TV-based consoles) to a buyer looking to sell them on.

I kept all the handheld consoles and games, and the last gen machines (360, PS3, Wii), which means I still have over 700 consoles games... though a couple of hundred are digital. Which then prompted a purchase of two further handhelds (a GBA-SP AGS101 and a New 3DS XL) and a Wii U.

Oh and the PC games have slowed a little, but currently stand at around 1400 (1000+ of those on Steam).

However I still can't get enough of LaunchBox :) My most recent tweakings have been sorting my NES collection and setting game-specific refresh rates to trigger with MAME :)

Edited by MesonW
typo