LaunchBox Community Forums

Retroarch 1.3.4 released

DOS76

I copied all the folders and files that were suggested in the video which would make me think that even my main config file would be the same as it was before I like the new blue color background they are using in the UI on this version.

Ok so the new version of RA sees my config files but any games that use those config files won't launch unless you remove the config command. I can load the config from RA and then use it but it doesn't work with the games command line so maybe RA changed how they launch the config files from the command?

I also like the blue, and that's odd Derek because all of my custom configs were loading through LB after the recent update and I copied over what was in the video as well (since I made it :P). Let me update to the new version proper and double check.

Yea I just updated to the latest, I had a build that was right before the latest. I copied over all of the stuff, RetroArch.cfg, system folder and the config folder. Edited the RetroArch path in LaunchBox, right clicked open RA and downloaded the cores I want, closed RA and LB opened up games like normal.