set game="D:\Roms\Sega Saturn\Roms\Alien Trilogy (USA).cue"
set daemon="C:\Program Files\Daemon Tools Ultra\DTultra.exe"
set emu="D:\Emulators\SSF_011_alpha_R5\SSF.exe"

%daemon% -mount F, %game%
start /wait "" %emu%

%daemon% -unmount F

It Did Everything but Mount the .cue file.....tried .bin also :(

3 minutes ago, lordmonkus said:

Do you have to create a bat file for each game though ? Or is it just set the bat file as your emulator and load any rom ?

I did not have to create separate batch files for each game, just used game=%1%

FYI, if you really want to bang your head against a wall, create 3 instances of SSF, chaning the settings and SFF INI files to use different BIOSes and Area Codes, then create unique batch files for each instance, create 3 emulators in LB pointing to each batch file, load your games one region at a time into LB...now you can switch between regions without further headaches. I almost broke down and tried Retroarch...maybe if Ootake doesn't like this batch file method.

Retroarch is great once you get used to it, if you are new to it I wrote up a guide for it here:

And of course many of us around here use it and are always willing to help out with any questions.

But yes the Mednafen Saturn core is more resource hungry than SSF so for that it may not be an answer for you.

• Like 2

Nah, I'm just used to using the deprecated emulators. I'll check out your write up though in case something changes or RetroArch starts having the best compatibility. Shaders aren't really my thing.

PC Specs:
Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1 - Motherboard
Intel Core i7-4790K @4.8Ghz - CPU
Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz DDR3 32GB (4x8) - RAM
EVGA 1080 FTW Hybrid GPU @2114 MEM @5805 - Video Card
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB - OS Drive and home for Launchbox
Samsung 850 Evo 2TB via USB3.1 w/UASP - Steam Games Drive
Western Digital Black 6TB - Storage and ROM/Emulator drive
HP BD-RE BT30N - Blu-Ray Burner
Asus PG279Q - Monitor
Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 - OS

Edited by jurasitol
  • Like 1

LB is just a front end, it doesn't run anything but the database of media supporting your games in a clean, fun layout.

Let's start from the beginning with your disk open issue...what batch file are you running, what is your work flow...step by step so I can see and maybe replicate what you are getting errors with.

Ive only done this one so far.....BC i didnt wanna make 32 and they don't work in launchbox.

This .bat works only when i double click it not in launchbox it makes the windows 10 usb plugin sound and the emulator starts......beautiful when i close the emulator it makes the USB noise like it unplugged correctly...  Not in launchbox tho... it says drive open so i manually closed it with the mouse and it says disc empty... so it ever mounted BC it didnt make the USB noise like it usually does when i double click

@echo off
set game="D:\Roms\Sega Saturn\Roms\Alien Trilogy (USA).Bin"
set daemon="C:\Program Files\Daemon Tools Ultra\DTagent.exe"
set emu="D:\Emulators\SSF_011_alpha_R5\SSF.exe"

%daemon% -mount F, %game%
start /wait "" %emu%

%daemon% -unmount F

Edited by Cnells2000