LaunchBox Community Forums

LEDBlinky Support

Jason Carr

2 hours ago, arzoo said:

I'm assuming you're assigning the animation as the "Game Play Animation"? If that's the case and you also have the "Light Game Controls" option enabled, then LEDBlinky will light the active game controls, overriding any LEDs used by the animation. If you only want your animation to light during game play, then uncheck the Light Game Controls option.

Got it working. Missed one of the boxes under the LB tab. Cheers mate

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 1:41 PM, InvisibleLlama said:

Having an issue. Launchbox can't find \LEDBlinkyInputMap.xml. Despite it being in the file and doing the mapping

The LEDBlinkyInputMap is used by LEDBlinky, not LaunchBox, so I'm not sure exactly what your issue is? Are you getting a specific error message? Can you provide a bit more information?

On 5/21/2023 at 7:57 PM, arzoo said:

The LEDBlinkyInputMap is used by LEDBlinky, not LaunchBox, so I'm not sure exactly what your issue is? Are you getting a specific error message? Can you provide a bit more information?

I've sorted it. The error that was coming through was it was not able to find the inputmap. For some reason the program was trying to find it in the wrong folder. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or if I need to make a new topic. I'm having an issue getting LEDBlinky to light my joysticks custom colors for certain games using overrides. I've looked all over and I have not found a solution. I can get the joysticks to change to custom colors if I assign the color to the JOY8WAY under the Common tab. But if I try to assign it to, for example, P1_JOYSTICK_UP under Player 1 tab, it never changes to that color. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10 minutes ago, flanx said:

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this or if I need to make a new topic. I'm having an issue getting LEDBlinky to light my joysticks custom colors for certain games using overrides. I've looked all over and I have not found a solution. I can get the joysticks to change to custom colors if I assign the color to the JOY8WAY under the Common tab. But if I try to assign it to, for example, P1_JOYSTICK_UP under Player 1 tab, it never changes to that color. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll need to see your debug log to help with this; enable the Debug Log option (Misc Options tab), run LB and a game where you've configured a color using P1_JOYSTICK_UP, then email me the debug.zip file and I'll take a look.

16 minutes ago, arzoo said:

I'll need to see your debug log to help with this; enable the Debug Log option (Misc Options tab), run LB and a game where you've configured a color using P1_JOYSTICK_UP, then email me the debug.zip file and I'll take a look.

Thank you so much for the reply. I have the debug.zip. Do I attach it here, or do you have an email I can send it to?