LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Database sponsoring the CUPodcast of Pat the NES Punk

CriticalCid

So it happened that I just watched the newest clips from the Complete Unnecessary Podcast of Pat “the NES Punk” Contri and Ian Ferguson and couldn’t believe my eyes as I saw that there was little sponsoring clip for the LaunchBox database at the beginning of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zn0ckiI4HUA Awesome to see that LaunchBox Premium seems to sell so well that there’s some advertising budget to sponsor one the best gaming podcasts. I also applaud you @Jason for the great choice you did on where to advertise LaunchBox. Is it the only project you sponsor or there are some others I don’t know of? :)

This is the only one we've Sponsred so far besides Retropalooza (and the occasional ad run on websites) which is a convention Jason and I will be at in October. Actually, Jason was hesitant to sponsor them for an ad spot, but I pressured him in to actually! He seems to be happy, and we're getting traffic from it so it's working!