LaunchBox Community Forums

PCEjin Questions (Controller & Full Screen)

angelobodetti

Hello - I installed PCEnjin for TurboGrafx-CD. Everything seems to be working (for the most part), but I do have 1 issue and 1 question: Issue: I was able to map player 1 to my xbox 360 controller. When I try to map player 2 to my second xbox 360 controller is doesn't allow me and shows it as disabled. Anyone have success using 2 controllers with PCEjin? Question: Can I get PCEjin to boot full screen? I only see options for 4x. Thanks again!

I believe that he later discovered there was an issue in that version and with some of his files that was causing the problem they work great for me and I'm pretty sure you can use either the pce fast or supergrafx core and both work.

Brad - thank you. I've tried s few bios files with the supergrafx core that didn't work. The bios would work in PCEjin but not RA. Do you know what yours was called before you changed it to syscard3? Lord-monk - I'll check it out but I have all other cd based games working. This one is just impossible for some reason. Thank you everyone

• 1 year later...