LaunchBox Community Forums

Wii U Emulator (Cemu)

angelobodetti

angelobodetti said So far so good - I have Mario Maker and Splatoon working perfectly. Some games crash for some reason but it is very early days. finding roms is a pain - plus the are 24gig
Ouch, that size is crazy! I bet most of that is junk data like all the other Nintendo disk games. Hopefully someone will work out how to strip or compress those in the future.

Single Layered BluRays are 25GB, so some of that is probably junk data, but also you can go out and buy a Wii U and all of these games right now, so lets cool it a bit with the Cemu talk? I am all for this conversation but it's hard to condone when the console is still easily commercially available. If this was the 3DS emulator I'd be saying the same thing, the PS3 emulator not so much since that's almost out of production.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

@kaushalmalkan11 Please edit your post. The forum does not allow linking to or advising of sites to download roms due to the legal nature of the issue. 

You can always use the report button and the mods would get notifications/emails about it. It sat there a while as I had quite a long lay in this morning, as shown by the fact that you commented from the US before I even got out of bed in the UK. :) 

12 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

You can always use the report button and the mods would get notifications/emails about it. It sat there a while as I had quite a long lay in this morning, as shown by the fact that you commented from the US before I even got out of bed in the UK. :) 

Copy that. Hey sometimes you need a slow start to a weekend day. :D

• Like 1