LaunchBox Community Forums

Way to replace the default "empty" thumbnail?

Scoremonger

Hi, I'm loving Launchbox, but I'd like to replace the default empty thumbnail that's shown when you don't have box art for a game. I can do it manually by adding my image to each game with missing box art (one by one), but is there a way to define a new default image for a missing box? Or a way to mass-replace box front images? Thanks!

• 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, NooNaN said:

Unearthing this...  Was this ever added?  Doesn't look like the request was acted on.  This would be a great feature as changing individually for hundreds of entries is silly, 

I've requested this a few times in the past. Still waiting :)

Edited by bundangdon

30 minutes ago, NooNaN said:

Seems like something simple to implement.  Thanks!

It may seem simple, but it may not be high on the list of things to implement. With Jason working hard to get Launchbox.Next set for official release to replace the current  Launchbox things have to be prioritized by his needs in development. I think Jason might have mentioned something about this getting fixed Launchbox.Next (I am not too sure) but we have to take a wait and see. 

7 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

It may seem simple, but it may not be high on the list of things to implement. With Jason working hard to get Launchbox.Next set for official release to replace the current  Launchbox things have to be prioritized by his needs in development. I think Jason might have mentioned something about this getting fixed Launchbox.Next (I am not too sure) but we have to take a wait and see. 

Actually, I believe that this was on the "list" or on the last poll, ranked somewhere in the middle. As mentioned before, I requested this feature a while back and have been occasionally checking if/when it will ever be implemented. However, I know it's not as simple as it may seem and will continue to wait patiently :) 

• Like 1