LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Model 3

funtasticguy

Greetings! I got my emulators working on LB, but no matter what I do, I can't get Sega Model 3 working. I found the parameters settings on the forum, but none of the games are recognized and none of the metadata is downloaded at all. I'm using Supermodel 0.2a WIP. These are the steps that I'm following: 1) Import ROMs from Files Wizard and I add the folder where the roms are located. 2) In "Platform for imported ROMs", I chose "Sega Model 3" 3) In "Choose an Emulator", I try adding my own 4) In "Emulator Name": "Sega Model 2 Emulator" is found but not "Sega Model 3" or "Supermodel", what am I supposed to choose or add? And what else should I add or change to get it working? I would really appreciate any help provided. Thanks!

Add Supermodel as an emulator to do so when you click add it will open a a multitabbed form to add the emulator for Supermodel you will only need to enter data in the default tab so add the name of the emulator and the location and for Supermodel that should be all that you need to get it up and running. Also that build is a little dated here is a link to download the latest version from EmuCR. I just tested the new version myself and Dirt Devils no longer seems to have graphical issues and Magical Truck Adventure now is working.

• 1 month later...
I dont know what I´m missing, but when I select a Supermodel Game in Launch box, always open the Supermodel-UI.exe and not the game itself. Also tried to open a game through Supermodel.exe, but doesn´t work. The games work fine with Supermodel-UI.exe , but I want to launch the games directly from launchbox. The .exe files that I have in Supermodel folder are: smgui.exe, Supermodel.exe and Supermodel-UI.exe I would appreciate any help, thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to be reviving an old thread, but better than creating a new one I guess.

So, I downloaded Supermodel SVN r486 x64 and have all of the Supermodel roms imported into LaunchBox. When I click on a game, it does not launch full screen and there does not seem to be any user interface to force it to do so or configure controls. Does anyone know how to set this up and perhaps increase resolution?

Is it possible to have Supermodel UI as the default emulator? At the moment, clicking "Open Supermodel" from BigBox will do nothing as it just shows the cmd window and then it closes. If we could use Supermodel UI, we could configure controls etc. from inside BigBox.