LaunchBox Community Forums

Theme proposal

viking

I am very excited by the new theme options for the last beta. Unfortunately, I'm not developer. I tried to change the values in files, empirically, but I do not get anywhere. So for all non-developer, I suggest post your theme proposal. The idea is not to ask for their achievement. But to create a database for giving inspiration to developers. If it's not a good idea, feel free to delete the topic ;) So, here is my tribute : Focus on hardware on platform list. Big massive PNG for banner. Maybe a massive FLV video (for transparence) in a HyperSpin style animation ? light : MAQUETTE_01.jpg dark : MAQUETTE_02.jpg Yep, I know. Small resolution. My LaunchBox is install on a 15" screen, on my tiny bartop cabinet !

Wow, very nice! This looks really great. I think for the most part this should be pretty easy to build with the custom themes. I'm gone on a trip with the family for a week, but if no one else implements it I might just do it myself to show off the possibilities of the theming engine. Very cool. :)

Wow cool !!! @alexis524 : It's not a reel capture. 100% photoshop. Clear logo are find on google image. "[platform name] logo png" @JasonCarr : Cool ! Many thanks !!! Here is the layout as I imagine. It looks good ? MAQUETTE_03.jpg EDIT #1 : And a most advanced release. What do you think ? It goes far beyond a theme (wheel ...) but it sounds fun to me. Modern and sober. (In my humble opinion !) =) MAQUETTE_04.jpg EDIT #2 : Add some link for download : - >> Download PSD of my first proposal - >> Download PSD of my second proposal (most advance, with changing a wheel) - >> Download my set of big banner for hardware. (800x800px png) -update! v2 with more system add