LaunchBox Community Forums

Where Are The Retroarch Core Video Options Located?

Dreamwarrior77

I just started with retroarch and I really think this project will be amazing for us in the future as it progresses but for now I am trying to get use to using it.

So far I got some things setup but one thing I am wondering is how you set the video options for each core.

Where are these options located in retroarch?

Ok as long as you are aware that it will stretch that's all. I know some people like it and some people don't.

Open the RA menu then go right one to the cogwheel icon, then down to Video and then scroll down to the Aspect Ratio Index, then just scroll right til you get the aspect you want.

I don't remember what core I was trying I think it was snes9 next.. but I have to change the custom viewport back and see what is up with it but it looks like some cores do 16:9 and fill up my whole screen and some cores do not.

I hope in the future they will fix this across all cores because it really kinda sucks if you want all full screen and some cores can not do it so you then have to resort to trying other emulators and see if they do full screen.