LaunchBox Community Forums

CleanBG Theme

niglurion

19 hours ago, sakis said:

looks good i liket... can you make Xbox 360 and nintendo switch

I probably will at some point considering the recent progress of Xenia, yuzu & ryujinx. If I get some free time over the next couple of weeks, I'll try get them posted up here.

Edited by tmack89

Hi all,

I didn't realize this theme was still active and updated by the community.

Below you'll find backgrounds I made for my own use.

They don't perfectly mimic the original but it does the job (at least for my own use).

I hope this may be useful to some of you.

1278097665_SonyPlaystation3.thumb.png.9410dc6c0ddb72eece3bac960112235f.png

Nintendo Famicom Disk System.png

Nintendo Switch.png

Edited by Darkstar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I finally managed to find some time to get started on these requests, hope you enjoy them! Again, they're not perfect but I feel they're close enough to the original theme. 

I will more than likely have the Xbox 360 completed later today, but for now here's some variants of the Nintendo Switch :)

Nintendo Switch.png

Nintendo Switch1.png

Nintendo Switchnoconsole.png

• Like 2

On 1/3/2019 at 7:06 AM, RandyMackDaddy said:
1 minute ago, tmack89 said:

Hey guys, I finally managed to find some time to get started on these requests, hope you enjoy them! Again, they're not perfect but I feel they're close enough to the original theme. 

I will more than likely have the Xbox 360 completed later today, but for now here's some variants of the Nintendo Switch :)

Nintendo Switch.png

Nintendo Switch1.png

Nintendo Switchnoconsole.png

That's terrific -- COLECOVISION Please :)

Edited by tvguy
  • Like 1

On 1/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, sakis said:

is very beautiful thank you very much, when you have the time will be nice if you make xbox 360 

Yep, as stated in post above, will more than likely be completed today

On 1/22/2019 at 10:11 AM, tvguy said:

That's terrific -- COLECOVISION Please :)

If I find more time today after completing Xbox 360  then I'll give it a shot mate

Also, I'll be creating platform character banners for anyone that uses the metallic theme. Below is OG Xbox, not great, but does the job lol

Microsoft Xbox.png

Microsoft Xbox.png

Edited by tmack89
added content
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, tvguy said:

Thanks again for the ColecoVision art :) I have one last request -- can you put together a background of boxes / screens from all systems and label it with Favorites? That would be epic. Thanks again :)

Not exactly sure I'm understanding the concept, might be a bit of my capabilities...  PM a mock up with a better explanation and we'll go from there mate

10 hours ago, RandyMackDaddy said:

And if you have the time to make an intellivision one as well. Thanks, your awesome!

Was on a bit of a roll yesterday, so kept at it while this is still fresh in my mind lol

Enjoy!

intellivision.png

intellivisionnoconsole.png

Edited by tmack89
added no console variant