LaunchBox Community Forums

CleanBG Theme

niglurion

This stuff looks a bit more like my own (yes, I have a centipede cab! ;))

Arcade Games (Centipede Cabinet)
Nintendo Switch (Red and Blue)
Super Nintendo (NTSC Version) [Edit: Niglurion already had one of these done in the "Alternate_Versions" zip. Here's a NTSC SNES jr instead]

Arcade Games.jpg

Nintendo Switch.jpg

SNES-Model-2-Set.png

Edited by polybius22
  • Like 3

These are awesome! Thank you :)

BTW Polybius - any chance you might do 1 or 2 more classic arcade cabinets like space invaders, asteroids, etc to go along with Centipede? If they all had that same angle it would be awesome (I'm envisioning multiple fanarts for the arcade platform that way each time you scroll over it you get a different cabinet). If not no big deal. Just thought I would be a cool effect (or on the chance someone wanted a different cabinet)... even just the blank background might be helpful so I or others could make our own like some of the no device versions further up the thread. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 10:31 AM, RandyMackDaddy said:

Is there a NEO GEO background? 

See below

1 hour ago, RandyMackDaddy said:

Or, how do i look for the console images within the theme?  Someone mentioned they are all in there somewhere

They can be located iin CleanBG/Images/Platforms/Fanart

SNK NeoGeo.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Natrobuk said:

You my friend... Are a Legend.. Thank You,

I have built a beautiful looking system from your images, i am truly grateful for the work you do.. keep it up..

@sakis @Corgana Could anybody possibly make any of these: Nokia N-Gage, SEGA SG-1000, Nintendo DSi, SuperGrafx, MSX 2 or Atari ST please

Edited by Natrobuk

These are absolutely fantastic thank you.. only one query.. do you have any different backdrops?? each of these images are built from the same background? Either way this is brilliant work though i will use them thank you

Edited by Natrobuk